Webster & Garner is proud to offer the following services to residential propane customers:
- The option of Automatic or Will Call delivery. You can control your delivery frequency or you can relax and let us handle that for you! By utilizing Degree Day technology, we can accurately predict when you’ll need more propane.
- Our optional Budget Program means that you pay the same amount every month no matter how much propane we deliver to your tank.
- 24 hour emergency service. You will always be able to get in touch with some one at Webster & Garner regardless the day or time.
- Prior to every heating season Webster & Garner helps customers prepare by offering two price protection plans. Save money on heating costs by pre-buying winter gallons or capping your per gallon price!
- A comprehensive website that allows you to make payments, order propane, check your account history, and sign up for emailed statements and communications.
Webster & Garner provides bulk propane services to residential locations in Genesee, Oakland, Shiawassee, Saginaw, Livingston, Bay, Gladwin, Lapeer and Tuscola counties. We also specialize in wholesale transport, refilling stations and commercial, industrial and agricultural use of propane.
Throughout the United States, more than 14 million families use propane to heat their homes and power appliances. In addition, propane fuels forklift trucks, buses, taxis, and other fleet vehicles. 80% of farms use propane to power irrigation pumps, grain dryers, standby generators and other essential equipment. In other words, more and more American families and businesses are powering their lives with propane, and here’s why:
Propane is clean
Propane is designated as a clean fuel under the 1990 Clean Air Act and the Energy Policy of 1992. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), vehicles powered by propane produce 30 to 90 percent less carbon monoxide and 50 percent fewer toxic emissions than gasoline engines. Neither the production nor the combustion of propane produces significant amounts of sulfur dioxide.
Propane is economical
Liquid propane is compact and economical to store and transport, and propane costs for fleet vehicles typically range from 5 percent to 30 percent less than conventional or reformulated gasoline. Clean-burning propane allows vehicles to run longer between oil changes and spark plug replacements, resulting in lower maintenance costs. In addition, federal, state and/or local tax incentives aimed at encouraging the use of clean fuels may help to further reduce operating costs.
Propane is safe
In its natural state, propane has no odor, but a distinctive odor is added to propane sold commercially to alert consumers if a leak is present. Propane also has a more narrow range of flammability compared to other petroleum products.